ALUM POWDER FACIAL HAIR RECIPE
Alum powder facial hair recipe is an Indian secret that’s earning popularity. Alum can reduce facial hair permanently, but it is not recommendable for sensitive skins. For those of you who have sensitive skins we recommend our papaya recipe for facial hair removal.
- 2 tsp alum powder (grind down the rock if you can’t find the powder)
- 4 tbsp rosewater
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Mix the ingredients, including the oil, stirring with a spoon until the alum dissolves completely
- Dip a cotton ball into the mixture and apply on areas where you have facial hair
- Let dry completely
- Apply another layer of the mixture
- Repeat the procedure 5 times
- Let sit for 1 hour
- Wash off completely and apply some coconut oil to nourish the skin
Repeat 3 times a week for best results. Stop using alum if you notice excessive dryness or redness.