AYURVEDIC TEA FOR HEARTBURN
This Ayurvedic tea for heartburn provides immediate relief thanks to the use of some of the most powerful natural ingredients for digestion, particularly fennel seeds and basil. The list of ingredients might not be the shortest, but you can make it in advance as this ayurvedic tea for heartburn will last up to 3 days in the fridge. For a simpler version, check out this Indian heartburn tea.
Ayurvedic Tea for Heartburn Recipe
- 1 tsp fennel seeds (saunf)
- 5 cardamom pods (elaichi)
- 1 tsp clarified butter (ghee)
- 3 basil leaves (tulsi)
- 3 cups warm water
- Make an infusion using the above ingredients
- Let simmer for 5 minutes and then sieve
- Warm up before drinking
- *It lasts up to 3 days in the fridge
Try this ayurvedic tea for heartburn and the other tips included in the Indian guide to getting rid of heartburn and let us know how you feel!