DRY PAAN MASALA RECIPE
Dry paan masala recipe is great against bad breath. For more paan recipes, click here.
This is a dry paan mouth freshener recipe for 10.
- 10 fresh betel leaves
- 2 tbsp fennel seeds
- 2 tbsp diced dates
- 2 tbsp tutti frutty
- 1 tbsp crushed dry rose petals
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp menthol
- 2 tbsp crushed hari patti
- First of all, how to dry betel leaves: clean them well with a moisture cloth and let them dry in the sun for a couple of days, or in the oven at 70 degrees Celsius for a couple of hours.
- Crush betel leaves
- Mix and combine all the ingredients
- Store in an airtight container