FESTIVE INDIAN MOUTH FRESHENER RECIPE
This Indian breath freshener recipe is rich and sweet. We suggest using it for special occasions!
For the full article on Indian Mukhwas for bad breath click here.
- ½ cup fennel seeds
- ½ cup sugar coated fennel seeds of different colors
- 3 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp cumin seeds
- ¼ cup coriander seeds
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp cardamom powder
- 3 tbsp cloves powder
- ¼ cup edible rose essence water
- ¼ cup candied rose petals
- Mix seeds (apart from sugar coated fennel seeds) and powders together
- Put the mixture in the oven at 150 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Careful not to burn them!
- Let cool down
- Add sugar coated fennel seeds, rose petals, rose water and mix with your hands