HALDI GRAM FLOUR HAIR REMOVAL RECIPE
Haldi gram flour hair removal recipe is one of the most common hair removal remedies in India. Haldi (हल्दी) means turmeric in Hindi, while gram flour is a kind of flour coming from ground Bengali chickpeas. The combination of turmeric and chickpea flour is used as a beauty treatment for the bride to be to, because of the amazing benefits of both turmeric and gram flour for the skin. Here is an easy haldi gram flour hair removal recipe you can use 2 or 3 times a week.
- 1 tablespoon besan
- 1 tablespoon sandalwood powder
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 4 or 5 tablespoons whole milk
- Mix ingredients
- Apply on face in the direction of hair growth
- Let sit for about half an hour
- Peel off in the opposite direction of hair growth
Enjoy this haldi gram flour hair removal recipe!