HOME REMEDY PASTE FOR WRINKLES
This home remedy paste for wrinkles uses natural ingredients only. The paste is intended for areas where you already have wrinkles or fine lines, as its action is quite strong. We will provide a full explanation of why we use rice flour and anise for this home remedy paste for wrinkles.
Rice flour is an exfoliating agent, it also gives the skin more elasticity and tone. That is why rice flour for wrinkles is used in many Asian countries to make the skin look firmer and younger.
Anise is a secret spice for wrinkles, and we talk about its many properties in this article on anise for wrinkles.
Rose water cleanses the skin, not many people know that impurities accumulated during the day are one of the main causes of skin ageing.
All of those ingredients are not only natural and widely available, but also incredibly cheap, so why not give it a try?
Let’s now come to our home remedy paste for wrinkles:
- 3 anise
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp rose water
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- Bring the cup a water to a boil
- Add the anise and let boil for 20 minutes
- Let the anise infuse in the water for a couple of hours
- Remove the anise from water
- Mix anise water with rose water
- Add enough rice flour to form a paste
- Apply the paste on wrinkles areas
- Let dry for 10 minutes to half an hour
- You can wash it off with our diy cinnamon toner for wrinkles
We hope you enjoyed this home remedy paste for wrinkles, do not forget to let us know how it worked for you!