Indian Hemp for Beard Growth – How to Make Hemp Beard Oil
Lately a new trend in beard care emerged: Indian hemp for beard growth. Hemp seed oil benefits for beard are endless. Not only does hemp oil grow hair, it also makes beard softer, healthier and thicker. Since not all beard care products marketed as “hemp balm for beard” are of good quality, today The Indian Rose will help you learn how to make hemp beard oil at home with our hemp beard oil recipe. Read on to discover everything about Indian hemp for facial hair.
For quick tutorials, jump to:
What is hemp seed oil?
Before we learn about hemp seed oil benefits for beard and how to make hemp beard oil, let´s get familiar with hemp.
What is hemp seed oil? Hemp oil, or hemp seed oil, is obtained by cold pressing the seeds of the hemp plant, or Cannabis sativa plant. Hemp oil is dark green in color and has the texture of a dense, fatty oil.
One important information regarding hemp oil for facial hair is that hemp oil is perfectly legal, it is not a drug and does not contain mind-altering components.
Let´s know get into hemp seed oil benefits for beard.
Hemp seed oil benefits for beard
Before we start listing hemp seed oil benefits for beard, let’s see what makes hemp seed oil for beard so special: its composition. High levels of vitamins C, A, E; Omega 6, 9 and 3; beta-carotenes; proteins; gamma linoleic acid (GLA); fatty acids and other nutrients make it one of the best for both internal and external use. Now, hemp seed oil benefits for beard:
- Hair strengthening: Omega 6 and 9, proteins and gamma linoleic acid activate and strengthen the hair’s natural defences. By penetrating into the root, hemp seed oil for beard makes hair stronger and less prone to breaking.
- Moisturising: because of its lipids and vitamin E content, cannabis oil for facial hair is extremely moisturising for both the beard hair and the skin. The moisturising effect of hemp seed oil for facial hair is greater than other oils, because it penetrates the hair follicles more deeply. It is in fact a natural anti wrinkle oil, perfect to combine with anise for wrinkles.
- Despite its moisturising effect, cannabis oil for facial hair does not make beard oily or weigh hair down. It is not a greasy oil.
- Hemp seed oil is a natural beard softener and conditioner, thanks to its vitamin E content.
- Hemp oil for facial hair prevents and cures skin dryness caused by aggressive beard care products.
- Thicker beard: lipids contained in hemp beard oil penetrate the hair follicle and strengthen the hair root, so the hair grows thicker and healthier.
- Hemp seed oil for beard improves circulation, which in turn makes hair grow faster and stronger, and reduces the risk of itchiness.
- Hemp oil is environmental friendly.
- Last, but not least, Indian hemp stimulates beard growth, as we will see in the next chapter: does Indian hemp grow beard?
Does Indian hemp grow beard?
Yes, Indian hemp grows beard. The Omega 3, 6 and 9 and the Gamma Linolenic Acids it contains stimulate beard growth and keratin production, which translate into more, longer, thicker and healthier hair.
In fact, Indian seed oil for beard growth nourishes the hair follicles, making them more prone to produce new hair. It also improves blood circulation, another key factor in beard growth.
Not only does Indian hemp for beard growth work as a hair growth stimulator, hemp seed oil for beard growth also prevents hair breakages and hair fall.
In order for Indian hemp to stimulate beard growth, its application should be regular, to allow its lipids to become part of the beard composition.
If you want to get a thick, long and healthy beard as fast as possible, Indian hemp for beard growth is definitely the product to go for.
Let´s now see how to use Indian hemp for hair growth.
How to use Indian hemp for beard growth
Now that you know that Indian hemp helps grow beard, you should learn how to use it.
First of all, you can use hemp seed oil for beard growth in 2 ways: internally or externally.
Consuming hemp oil as food will make your body absorb all the good stuff it contains, which contribute to long term healthy and fast beard growth. Use it as a salad dressing oil or just take it as a supplement (1 teaspoon every morning). Do not to cook it as its nutrients content is higher when raw.
As far as external use is concerned, you have 4 options:
- buying a ready-made beard product containing hemp seed oil
- adding a few drops of pure hemp oil to your usual beard care product
- applying drops of pure hemp seed oil directly on your beard
- making your own homemade beard growth oil using the hemp beard oil recipe below
We advice against option number 1, as ready made products often contain processed forms of hemp oil, with less nutrients than its raw pure form.
Adding a few drops of pure hemp oil to your usual beard care product can be a safer option, just make sure your beard care product is not chemical as that might sabotage the benefits of Indian hemp for beard growth. If you use a good quality hemp seed oil for beard growth, your beard doesn’t really need any chemicals!
At The Indian Rose we always prefer to be in control of what we use on our skin, so we advice going for either option number 3 or 4.
If you decide to use pure unrefined hemp seed oil for beard, you can simply massage a few drops of oil on your beard and skin for 5 minutes, ideally every night before going to sleep.
If, on the other hand, you want to make your own diy hemp beard oil, read on.
How to make hemp beard oil for everyday use
Homemade beard growth oil is cheap, easy to make, and works wonders!
Half cup raw, unrefined, cold-pressed hemp seed oil
1 tbsp jojoba oil
1 tbsp aloe vera gel
A few drops of essential oil of preference
Mix all the ingredients and massage on beard. You can let the oil on your beard overnight, then wash it with warm water in the morning.
Jojoba oil is added for its hair softening properties, and because it is non-greasy, and aloe vera for its anti-inflammatory properties. The essential oil is optional and its only purpose is making you smell nice!
This is an amazing homemade beard growth oil you can use everyday. For a heavier, more nourishing beard oil recipe diy, take note of the following hemp beard oil recipe.
How to make hemp beard oil for occasional use
This diy hemp beard oil is a beard growth treatment to be used no more than once a week.
Half cup raw, unrefined, cold-pressed hemp seed oil
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp avocado oil
1 tbsp honey
Mix the ingredients and massage slowly on your beard. Leave on for at least 30 minutes. Wash out with warm water.
Coconut oil is added for its hair thickening and growing properties; honey for its calming properties; avocado oil for its hair softening effect.
How to store hemp seed oil?
Store hemp seed oil as well as any homemade hemp beard oil in a GLASS AIRTIGHT CONTAINER IN THE FRIDGE for up to 2 months. For longer storage, you can always freeze it for up to 6 months.
Now that you know all about the amazing properties of Indian hemp for beard growth, you have no excuse not to try The Indian Rose hemp beard oil!