MUKHWAS PAAN MASALA RECIPE
This Mukhwas paan masala recipe comes in the form of mukhwas. It is a very healthy paan because of its beneficial ingredients.
For the full article click here.
- 10 betel leaves , hard stem removed
- 3 tbsp chopped nuts of choice (almonds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds…)
- 2 tbsp diced dry fruits of choice (mango, apricot, papaya, apple…)
- 1 tbsp diced dates
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp gulkand (rose petal jam)
- 1 tbsp edible rose water
- Chop betel leaves
- Roast nuts in a pan
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.