POWERFUL HOMEMADE BREATH FRESHENER
If you suffer from halitosis, this homemade breath freshener recipe is for you. It freshens the breath instantly.
For the full article on Indian breath fresheners, click here.
- ½ cup fennel seeds
- ½ cup cardamom seeds
- ½ cup dhana dal or coriander seeds
- 1 tsp powdered aniseeds
- 1 tsp dry mint
- 1 tsp dry powdered rosemary
- 1 tsp dry powdered eucalyptus leaves
- ½ cup lemon or lime juice
- ¼ cup water
- Mix water and lemon
- Mix the Indian mouth freshener seeds in a bowl
- Mix seeds and liquid together with your hands
- Let sit for 20 minutes
- Briefly roast the mixture in a pan
- Let cool down and mix with the powdered herbs and spices.
Eat a teaspoon after each meal.