RICE WATER FOR WRINKLES – 2 STEPS DIY
Rice water for wrinkles is used all over Asia for its toning properties. Rice can be used in various forms to prevent and get rid of wrinkles, as we have seen with the home remedy paste for wrinkles. In face, this ingredient immediately gives the skin increased elasticity. Rice water is also basically free of cost, as it is literally the water you soak the rice in before cooking with it.
The other ingredient we use for this rice water for wrinkles diy face wash is anise. We talked about anise for wrinkles extensively on The Indian Rose as we think it is a truly miraculous ingredient when it comes to wrinkles.
The rice water for wrinkles remedy is not a new invention, it is something that has been used in many Asian countries including Indonesia, Malaysia, China and India to make the skin more beautiful and soft. Even if you are young and do not have wrinkles, rice water can preserve your skin and make it look fantastic!
Let’s now get into how to use rice water for wrinkles
- Half a cup jasmine or basmati rice
- 3 cups water
- 2 star anise
- 1 teaspoon rice flour
- Soak rice in 2 cups of water for 2 hours or overnight
- Boil anise in 1 cup of water for 20 minutes and then let rest for a couple of hours
- Drain rice, drain anise and mix the anise water with the rice water for wrinkles
- Now add the rice flour and mix well
- Use this water to wash your face every morning, and apply it on your face with a cotton ball at night
- Keep in the fridge for up to 1 week
Isn’t it the easiest and cheapest way to keep your skin young and healthy? Try rice water for wrinkles and let us know how it went!