YOGA ASANAS FOR PCOS
Yoga asanas for PCOS can be of great help for people suffering from PCOS related pelvic pain. Yoga for PCOS can regulate the hormones in a natural and healthy way, so why not give it a try? If you want to discover more more about Ayurveda for PCOS, check out this article.
Here is a great yoga asanas sequence for PCOS you can do every morning at home:
- Meditation – 5 minutes. Meditation for PCOS is important because of the psychological effects hormonal changes can create.
- Pranayama – 10 minutes. Breath in for 3 seconds, retain for 5 seconds, then breath out in 5 seconds. You will feel more relaxed and concentrated.
- Surya namaskar – 10 minutes
Sequence (30 minutes):
- Badha konasana
- Supta vajrasana
- Sirsasana (avoid on first 3 days of menstrual period)
- Sarvangasana (avoid on first 3 days of menstrual period)
- Savasana (final relaxation) – 5 minutes
Repeat this yoga asanas for PCOS at least 3 times a week, complement with this neem paste, and you will surely see improvements!