HOMEMADE HONEY WAX RECIPE
Homemade honey wax recipe is especially recommendable for people with sensitive skin. For a cheaper version, try our sugar wax.
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp water
- Mix sugar, lemon juice and honey in a small pot and bring to a boil
- Let boil for 5 minutes, stirring
- If the paste is very thick, add 1 teaspoon of water while boiling
- Place in a glass jar and let rest 5 minutes
- Apply in the opposite direction of hair growth
- Remove with a strip in the direction of hair growth (opposite direction of normal wax)
Did you know honey can be used to make a gram flour honey rose water face pack for acne?
For more natural hair removal tips, check this article.