MEETHA PAAN RECIPE
This meetha paan recipe for 10 contains lots of dry fruits and freshening paan ingredients.
For more paan recipes without supari, and to learn how to fold betel leaves click here.
- 10 Betel leaves, hard stem removed
- 5 tsp Chuna – lime powder
- 10 tsp kaththa paste
- 3 tbsp Gulkand (rose petal jam)
- 3 tbsp of our basic mukhwas
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp diced dates
- 1 tbsp dry candied ginger
- 1 tbsp cardamom powder
- 10 glazed cherries to garnish
- Wash and wipe betel leaves
- Spread 1 teaspoon of Kaththa paste on each leaf
- Sprinkle half a teaspoon of Chuna on each leaf
- Add gulkand, mukhwas, coconut flakes, dates, ginger and pinch of cardamom powder on each leaf.
- Fold the leaf and close it with a toothpick on which you have previously inserted a candied cherry.
- Enjoy this meetha paan masala recipe after a heavy meal.